1. Name and contact information of the data controller and the data protection officer
Tel. +49 511 56353940,
Fax +40 511 56353955
The scope of our business does not require the appointment of a data protection officer. If such appointment becomes necessary, we will provide the correponding contact information here.
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the type and purpose of its use
a) When visiting this Website
When visiting our website www.corlife.com the browser used on your device will automatically send certain information to the server of our website. This information is only stored temporarily in a so-called logfile. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP-Adress of the requesting device,
- date and time of accessing,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- website, from which accessing originates (Referrer-URL),
- browser application used and ggf. the operating system of your device and the name of your access provider.
The above data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability, and
further administrative purposes.
The data processing is based on Art. 6 sec. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”). The above purposes justify our legitimate interests for such data processing. Under no circumstances we will use collected data to draw any conclusions as to you as an individual.
b) When using our contact form
You can contact us by using a form provided on our website. When using the form, it is necessary to provide a valid email address so that we know who sent the inquiry and to be able to send you an answer. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
We process your data for the purpose of contacting us in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR based on your voluntary consent.
Personal data collected by us in connection with your use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your inquiry has been dealt with.
If you have expressly consented in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a DSGVO, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. To receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide an e-mail address. You can unsubscribe at any time, for example by sending an email with the subject "Unsubscribe newsletter" to email@example.com.
You have the option of submitting your application to us by email or analog by mail. A valid email address is required so that we can contact you after examination of your application documents. We also collect the personal data mentioned in your application documents for the purpose of processing your application. The data processing in connection with the processing of your application takes place in accordance with. Art. 6 Para. 1 S. lit. a. DSGVO based on your voluntary consent.
3. Transfer of data
We will not transfer your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below:
We only share your personal data with third parties, if:
- you have provided your explicit consent to such use pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) GDPR,
- pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR disclosure is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims
- there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 sentence 1 lit. c) GDPR, or
- if the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) GDPR.
The cookie stores information resulting from the connection with your specific device. However, this does not mean that we obtain direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, we will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and which settings you had selected, so that you do not have to select them again.
The processing of data by cookies is required for the above-mentioned purposes in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as the legitimate interests of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that either no cookies are stored on your computer or a notification appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
5. Analytical tools
At this time, we do not use any analysis tools (tracking tools) on our website. If we decide to use analytical tools on our website in the future, we will provide the necessary legal notices here.
6. Social Media Plug-Ins
At this time we do not use social media plug-ins on our website. If we decide to use social media plug-ins on our website in the future, we will provide the necessary legal notices here.
7. Your rights as a concerned individual
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your personal data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right to complain, the source of your data, if not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful related information in reasonable detail;
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, to demand the immediate correction of incorrect or the completion of your personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except where the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, if and to the extent the accuracy of the data processed is disputed by you and the the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, however, you require this data for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or if you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another responsible person;
- pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your consent provided to us at any time. As a result, we are not allow
- according to Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work, or of our office.
8. Right to object
If your personal data is processed in pursuing legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 sec. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for your objection arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without the need for specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right to object, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Data Security
When visiting our website, we use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the key or lock icon in the status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.